The are lots of good books in addition THE GOOD BOOK that inform Believers in Business to navigate the murky mergers of business and the bible or faith and finances. The books below are fundamental reading for the Believer in Business. They relate to the foundation pillars of Personal Purpose and Calling and Cooperation Strategies. When you know yourself, and your divinely appointed lane you can then choose strategies (sets of integrated choices to win) and plans to produce value through cooperation with others. These books have blessed my life and guided my journey. I hope you will a find a few for yourself among them. There is wisdom in these pages. Wisdom is the principal thing; Therefore get wisdom. And in all your getting, get understanding. (Proverbs 4:7)
Believer in Business Bibliography
by Rodney Dale Swope 12/2016
- Bolton, Robert, and Dorothy Grover Bolton. People Styles at Work: Making Bad Relationships Good and Good Relationships Better. New York: AMACOM, 1996.
- Buckingham, Marcus. Go Put Your Strengths to Work: 6 Powerful Steps to Achieve Outstanding Performance. New York: Free Press, 2007.
- Buckingham, Marcus, and Donald O. Clifton. Now, Discover Your Strengths. New York, NY: Simon & Schuster, 2001.
- Collins, James C., and Jerry I. Porras. Built to Last: Successful Habits of Visionary Companies. New York: HarperBusiness, 1997.
- Collins, James C. Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap ... and Others Don't. New York, NY: HarperBusiness, 2001.
- Fisher, Roger, and William Ury. Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In. Boston: Houghton Mifflin, 1981.
- Gerber, Michael E. E Myth Mastery. New York: Harper Audio, 2005.
- Gladwell, Malcolm. The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference. Boston: Back Bay Books, 2002.
- Goldratt, Eliyahu M., and Jeff Cox. The Goal. Minneapolis, MN: HighBridge, 2006.
- Hesse, Hermann, and Hilda Rosner. Siddhartha. 1951.
- Jones, Laurie Beth. Jesus, CEO: Using Ancient Wisdom for Visionary Leadership. New York: Hyperion, 1995.
- Kim, W. Chan, and Renée Mauborgne. Blue Ocean Strategy: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make the Competition Irrelevant. Boston, Mass: Harvard Business School Press, 2005.
- Kiyosaki, Robert T., Sharon L. Lechter, and Richard M. Davidson. Rich Dad, Poor Dad. Prince Frederick, Md: Recorded Books, 2001.
- Miller, Mark. The Secret of Teams: What Great Teams Know and Do. San Francisco: Berrett-Koehler Publishers, 2011.
- Munroe, Myles. Rediscovering the Kingdom: Ancient Hope for Our 21st Century World. Shippensburg, PA: Destiny Image Publishers, 2004.
- Munroe, Myles. Understanding Your Potential. Shippenburg, Penn: Destiny Image Publishers, 1991.
- Porter, Michael E. Competitive Advantage: Creating and Sustaining Superior Performance. New York: Free Press, 1985.
- Porter, Michael E. Competitive Strategy: Techniques for Analyzing Industries and Competitors. New York: Free Press, 2004.
- Silbiger, Steven. The Jewish Phenomenon: Seven Keys to the Enduring Wealth of a People. Atlanta, Ga: Longstreet Press, 2000.
- Silvoso, Ed. Anointed for Business. Ventura, Calif: Regal, 2002.